Welcome to our new website and blog - we hope you'll enjoy the new look and features. Here's a quick summary of what's new:
- In the 'about us' tab, you can find out more about the site and our history.
- In the 'join us' tab, you can find out how to rent a plot
- In the 'for members' tab, you'll find lots of useful information for plot-holders, key documents and events.
- If you are a plot-holder you can also access the forum, a space to connect with others. You'll need to register for an account, then you can log in and starting posting and commenting in the forum.
- the new login process allows you to use your facebook or google account to log in, meaning one less password to remember!
- better optimisation for mobile devices (phones and tablets) so you can access the website wherever you are.
We'd love your feedback and suggestions, so please send them to email@example.com
And here are some FAQs too:
Will my old login details still work on the new site?
Unfortunately not, it wasn't possible to transfer your details from our old web provider to our new one. The good news is that the new login process is simple and quick, and if you have a facebook or google account you can use that to.
What's happened to the old site - have we lost all the photos and history stored there?
No, the old site is still accessible and we'll be archiving photos and documents that aren't sorted elsewhere.
Something doesn't work, or I'd like to give some other feedback on the site, how do I do that?
Please send any feedback, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to reply if there is something to follow-up on, but please be patient as we are working on this voluntarily.
Can someone help me get registered on the new website?
Yes, of course. Bring a device (laptop, iPad/tablet or mobile) with you to the AGM and we'll be on hand to help you get set up. If you can't attend the AGM email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.